Academic Conduct Code
Boston University’s Center for Professional Education (CPE) offers only non-credit, non-degree programs. All courses are academically rigorous, however, and students must meet certain requirements to earn a certificate from Boston University. All students must adhere to the Boston University Metropolitan College Academic Conduct Code.
Successful completion of CPE certificates requires a minimum grade of C (2.0 or 73) in each module or course, and an overall program minimum grade of B- (2.7 or 80).
Students will receive a composite grade in the form of a grade letter at the completion of the program. The composite grade will not be on the certificate.
Students must complete all modules within the time period for which they are enrolled.
Office of Disability Services (ODS)
The Office of Disability Services (ODS) is available to students who may need academic accommodations to be successful. Click here for additional information.
All Boston University CPE programs are non-credit, and we issue unofficial transcripts. To obtain an unofficial transcript, please email CPE (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
- Your name
- Program and dates attended
- Number of unofficial transcript copies requested
- Address where you would like the transcript(s) sent
Please note that due to privacy laws, we cannot email or fax transcripts.
Withdrawal Policy, Transfers and Fees
- Students who drop before the course starts will receive a full refund less $300 non-refundable cancellation fee.
- Students who drop after the start of course through the fifth day of class will receive a 50% refund, less a $300 non-refundable cancellation fee.
- Students who withdraw after the fifth day of course will not be eligible for a refund. Credit card payment refunds must be credited to the same credit card. You will not be issued a transcript when withdrawing a class or program.
- Please note that ceasing to log into online course or program, or notifying your instructor that you are withdrawing, does not constitute an official withdrawal.
- A “W” grade will be noted for withdrawing from the course(s) after the 5th class date.
- Students may be eligible for a one-time transfer if they meet the following requirements;
- Request to transfer from the course is made within five (5) business/academic days of the start date
- Only one transfer is permitted per student, and the student must transfer to another term within one year
- A $300 transfer fee will be assessed
To learn more about withdrawals or transfers please contact our enrollment advisors at BostonUniversity@mindmax.net
To learn more, contact an Enrollment Advisor at +16175028822 or complete the form below.