Genealogical Principles Course
Length of course: 7 weeks
Next session begins: March 16, 2021 (Spring Session 2)
Ideal for enthusiasts seeking to hone their research skills, this course is also an excellent first step toward our certificate program.
- Define terms and understand best practices
- Use public records and optimize searches
- Follow the Genealogical Proof Standard
Certificate in Genealogical Research
Length of course: 15 weeks
Next session begins: May 11, 2021
Whether you are an experienced amateur, a budding professional, or an expert working toward BCG® certification, this rigorous program will help you take your genealogical work to the next level.
- Increase the professionalism of your research
- Get information and records faster
- Deliver more accurate findings
Choose from two unique programs that combine the convenience of online learning with expert instruction to help you gain skills to set you apart in this growing field. Work with noted Boston University instructors, including Certified Genealogists and members of the American Society of Genealogists.
Both online programs offer:
- Flexible online format that lets you learn from any location
- Supportive learning environment
- Opportunities to meet peers and expand your professional network
- Affordable pricing and payment options
To learn more, contact an Enrollment Advisor at 617-502-8822 or complete the form below.